Testosterone Cypionate Usage
Testosterone stimulates and treats:
- – sex drive
- – encourages fat loss
- – helps with gaining and keeping lean muscle mass and bone density
- – can even protect against heart difficulties
- – handling signs of low testosterone in males when the body does not create any testosterone or not enough testosterone (hypogonadism)
Testosterone Cypionate is an intramuscular injection which is liable for the common evolution and progress of the male sex organs.
Cypiobolic supports the growth and maturation of the prostate and seminal vesicles. This product is also good:
- – for the advance of male hair distribution,
- – laryngeal progress, vocal cord thickening, and
- – alterations in body musculature as well as fat division.
Testosterone Cypionate can also be used for other conditions as determined by your physician.
Testosterone Cypionate Dosing
Testosterone Cypionate has added a reputation as being slightly stronger than enanthate and become the testosterone of choice for many. A running dosage of testosterone cypionate is usually in the range of 200-600 mg a week.
- – Operative Dose is 200 mg in a week.
The dose for Testosterone Cypionate fluctuates depending on the health, age, and sex of the individual. The half-life of this injection is nearly 8 days.
- – Operative Measure (Men): 300-2000 mg+ week
- – Active Dose (Women): Not recommended.
How must Testosterone Cypionate be taken?
- – this medication is usually indicated as an injection at your doctor’s office, hospital, or clinic. In case you will be taking Testosterone Cypionate at home, a physician will show you how to inject Testosterone Cypionate. Be certain you understand how to take Testosterone Cypionate. Follow the directions you are given when you administer a dose.
- – Don’t administer this product if it has particles, is gray or dirty, or if the vial is cracked or damaged.
Discuss any questions you may have about how to administer this medication with your health care provider.
Testosterone Cypionate – Caution:
In case you take this injection for a extended period of time, it can cause union of the epiphyseal growth points and extinction of the growth course. Androgens motivate creation of red blood cells by increasing creation of erythropoietin inspiration aspect. Some therapeutic disorders may interact with Testosterone Cypionate. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist in case you have any pre-existing conditions, especially if one of of the following apply to you:
– if you are administrating any prescribed or non-prescribed treatment, herbal treatment, or dietary supplement
– if you have allergies to medications, foods, or other substances
– in case you have heart trouble, heart failure, coronary artery illness, angina (chest pain), high cholesterol levels, growth (edema), lung disease, or sleep apnea (long pauses in breathing while you sleep)
– if you have diabetes, an enlarged prostate, kidney or liver disease, high blood calcium levels, or obesity
Testosterone Cypionate – Should not be used in case:
– you are hypersensitive to any ingredient in Cypiobolic
– if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
– you have breast cancer and are male; known or possible prostate disease; or grave heart, liver, or kidney problems
– Contact your physician right away in case any of these apply to you.
Testosterone Cypionate Overdose:
If you think you have administrated too much of this drug, contact a poison control center or emergency room at once.
Testosterone Cypionate is only for you. It is illegal to share this hormone with other persons.
Testosterone Cypionate Missed dose:
– Try not to miss a dose. Your physician will tell you when your following injection is due. Notify the office in case you are unable to keep an appointment.
– In case you missed a dosage of testosterone cypionate, administer it as soon as possible. If it is near time for your following dosage, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not administer two doses at once.
Testosterone Cypionate Side Effects:
Notify your health care professional at once if you experience any of the following unexpected side effects:
- – sensitive reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- – breast enlargement
- – breathing difficulties
- – changes in mood, especially anger, depression, or rage
- – dark urine
- – general ill feeling or flu-like symptoms
- – light-colored stools
- – loss of appetite, sickness
- – nausea, vomiting
- – right upper belly hurt
- – stomach hurt
- – swelling of ankles
- – too frequent or permanent erections
- – difficulty passing urine or change in the amount of urine
- – unusually weak or tired
- – yellowing of the eyes or skin
Additional negative symptoms that may arise in females:
- – deep or hoarse voice
- – facial hair growth
- – irregular menstrual periods
Adverse results that generally do not require therapeutic help (notify your physician if they persist or are trouble):
- – spots
- – change in sex drive or performance
- – hair loss
- – headache
This list cannot show all possible unexpected symptoms. Contact your physician for health assistance regarding any unexpected reactions.
Store Testosterone Cypionate at room temperature, between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C). Keep away from heat, wetness, and sunlight. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep this hormone, as well as syringes and needles, out of the reach of children and pets. Don’t reuse needles, syringes, or other materials.