Primobolan Depot (Methenolone Enanthate) Indications
Primobolan Depot is an anabolic steroid that is almost clean, having very little androgenic action. It has a relatively strong anabolic action, and this medication has restricted actions when it comes to increases in power and muscle weight. When althletes administer the drug, there is no quick intensification in mass and also no extensive intensification of strength. This is one of the reasons why Primobolan Depot is used for a long period of time, because this leads to a slow but quality increase of muscle, which is preserved for the most part after ending the cycle.
Primobolan Depot (Methenolone Enanthate) steroid pills have a rudimentary administration in pre-competition periods, especially for females, because the acetate type doesn’t aromatize into estrogen and also does not retain water in the body. A special value of this medicine is the fact that it is suitable for fat burning. It is much better to use the steroid directly in the spot where the results are desired–this way, the medication gets in the blood by the skin. Take Primobolan Depot directly on the skin with dimethyl sulfate, which is one of the few materials that passes completely through skin.
Primobolan Depot (Methenolone Enanthate) Quantity
- Males 200-400 mg weekly
- Females 50-100 mg per week
The effective dosage of Primobolan Depot via injection is 200-300 mg in a week. If you want to take it orally, 50-150 mg per day is the recommended dosage. For men, 50-100 mgs daily is the right quantity to take by mouth, while for women, 10-25 mgs per day is the best dose. In case you have to take this medication as injections, the best dosage for Primobolan Depot (Methenolone Enanthate) injection is 350-600 mg in a week for males. Women must inject 100 mg per week of this preparation. The injectable form of Primobolan Depot has a dynamic life of approximately 10-14 days, while the active life of this drug in the form of tablets is about 4-6 hours. The time of its recognition is 4-5 weeks.
Some example of Primo cycles
1) Test-free cycles
- Primo 600-800 mg per weeks 1-12; Anavar 60 mg weekly in weeks 1-8
- Primo 600-800 mg per weeks 1-12; Tren Ace 75 mg weekly in weeks 1-6
- Primo 800 mg week by week 1-12; Masteron 400-600 mg weekly in weeks 1-14
- Primo 1000 mg weekly for up to 20 weeks (expensive)
2) Primo cycles with Test:
- Primo 600 mg weekly in weeks 1-12; Test enanthate 500 mg /week for weeks 1-12
- Primo 600 mg weekly in weeks 1-12; Test prop 100 mg weekly for weeks 1-14; Tren enanthate 300-400 mg per week for weeks 1-10 (Superb cutting course for advanced users).
There are many other changed cycles you could do; these are just a few examples. Usually, the amount of Primo you will use in the cycle will come down to how much you may afford, and how many injections you mind doing. As said previously mentioned, with Primo, the more you can do, the better the results, but a minimum quantity would have to be no less than 400 mg per week.
How must Primobolan Depot (Methenolone Enanthate) be used?
Administer this product as directed by your physician.
Primobolan Depot (Methenolone Enanthate) is normally used as an injection at your doctor’s office, a hospital, or a clinic. If you will be administering this preparations at home, a doctor will explain how to take Primobolan Depot (Methenolone Enanthate). Be sure you know how to use Primobolan Depot (Methenolone Enanthate). Follow the techniques you are given when you take a dose. Check with your physician immediately in case you have any questions.
- Do not administer this product if this medicine contains particles, is cloudy or discolored, or if the vial is cracked or smashed.
- Keep Primobolan Depot, as well as syringes and needles, out of the reach of children and animals. Reuse of needles, syringes, or other materials is prohibited.
Talk with your doctor regarding any questions you may have about how to take this medicine.
Primobolan Depot (Methenolone Enanthate) should not be used if
- you are hypersensitive to any element in Primobolan Depot
- in case you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding
- you have breast disease
- (for males) recognized or suspected of having a prostate tumor;
- you have severe heart, liver, or kidney complications
Talk to your physician right away if any of these conditions apply to you.
Selected health conditions can interact negatively with Primobolan Depot (Methenolone Enanthate).
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist in case you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding
- in case you are taking any prescription or nonprescription drug, herbal medication, or dietary supplement
- if you have any allergies to medicines, foods, or other ingredients
- in case you have heart problems, heart failure, coronary artery syndrome, angina (chest pain), high cholesterol levels, inflammation (edema), lung problems, or sleep apnea (long pauses in breathing while you sleep)
- in case you have diabetes, an inflated prostate, kidney or liver problems, high blood calcium levels, or obesity.
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with this medication.
Speak to your physician if you are taking any other medications, especially any of the following:
- Carbamazepine, corticosteroids (e.g.,prednisone), macrolide immunosuppressant (e.g., tacrolimus), or oxyphenbutazone because their actions also pose the risk of unusual side-effects that can be amplified by Primobolan Depot (Methenolone Enanthate)
- Anticoagulants (e.g., warfarin), insulin, or oral hypoglycemic (e.g., glyburide) because their uncommon side-effects, including risk of hemorrhage, may be amplified by this product
- Propranolol because its efficacy can be diminished by Primobolan Depot (Methenolone Enanthate)
This is not an exhaustive or complete list of all the interactions that can occur. Be sure to speak with your physician before taking this drug.
Primobolan Depot (Methenolone Enanthate) Negative Responses
All preparations may provoke unwanted and negative results, but most patients experience no negative responses, or only slight ones. Talk to your physician in case any of these most typical adverse effects continue or become worrisome:
- enlarged penis;
- augmented regularity of erections;
- irregular hair growth;
- acne or greasy skin;
- enlarged clitoris;
- huskiness or deepening of voice;
- irregular menstrual periods;
- strange hair growth or unusual hair loss.
Seek immediate medical attention in the event that any of these most common unwanted symptoms occur:
- Bone pain;
- nausea or vomiting;
- tender tongue;
- puffiness of feet or lower legs;
- unfamiliar bleeding;
- unexpected weight gain;
- black, tarry, or light-colored stools;
- dark-colored urine;
- purple- or red-colored acne on body or inside the mouth or nose;
- irritated throat and/or fever or vomiting of blood.
This is not a complete list of all negative results that may occur. In case you have questions about unusual reactions, contact your physician.
Primobolan Depot (Methenolone Enanthate) Failed dosing
In case you miss a dose of Primobolan Depot (Methenolone Enanthate) and your dosing program is:
One dosing daily – Use the unused dose immediately. However, in case you don’t remember it till the following day, skip the missed dose and resume your normal scheduled dose. It’s not permitted to double dose.
More than one dose per day – Administer the unused Primobolan dose at once. However, in case it is close to the time for your next dose, skip the unused dose and follow your normal scheduled dosing. It isn’t permitted to double dose.
In case you have any questions about this, discuss them with your physician.
Primobolan Depot (Methenolone Enanthate) Overdose
Contact your local poison control center or emergency room immediately. Results can be:
- weakness in one side of the body;
- vision difficulties.
- Store out of the reach of children.
- Keep away from heat as well as direct sunlight.
- Do not keep the tabs in the bathroom, near the kitchen sink, or in other damp spaces.
- Do not keep outdated medicine or medicine no longer wanted. Be certain that every expired preparation is out of the reach of teenagers.