Bacteriostatic Water Hilma
A bacteriostatic agent or bacteriostat is a biological or chemical agent that stops bacteria from reproducing, while not necessarily killing them otherwise. Depending on their application, bacteriostatic antibiotics, disinfectants, antiseptics and preservatives can be distinguished. When bacteriostatic antimicrobials are used, the duration of therapy must be sufficient to allow host defense mechanisms to eradicate the bacteria. Upon removal of the bacteriostat, the bacteria usually start to grow again. This is in contrast to bactericides, which kill bacteria.
- Reviews (0)
- Shipping from WH HILMA (34$)
Bacteriostatic Water Hilma
Swab top of rubber injection site with antiseptic wipe containing 70% isopropyl alcohol or higher to reduce any existing bacteria growth. Wait until alcohol is dry before continuing.
Next, using a sterile syringe and wearing sterile examination gloves, draw the exact dose of sterile water from the vial and carefully injected it into an empty vial to prepare for mixing. Mix thoroughly with desired drug and use promptly after mixing.
After the first time the water is used, label the vial with date and time to ensure preservative integrity (25-28 days once opened). Store at 20 to 25 Celsius (68 to 77 degrees Fahrenheit).
How long does it last once it’s opened? Hilma recommends that once a vial open you have up to 28 days to use it. After 28 days the vial needs to be discarded. Sterile water for injection without benzyl alcohol added (single-dose vials) should be discarded after one single use. Sterile Water for injection is single-dose sterile water that does not contain any Bacteriostatic, antimicrobial agents, and added buffers.Store: 20° to 25°C (68 to 77°F) Not for use in neonates. See package label for additional warnings and precautions prior to use. Not recommended on neonates because on the toxicity of the preservative benzyl alcohol. Bacteriostatic water.
- Our Warehouse HILMA is shipping in Europe (France, Italy, Spain, Belgium, Portugal …) and United States
Not shipping to Canada, Australia, Norway or other countries.
- Brands available: Hilma Biocare
- Shipping cost = $34 (+5% of total order amount if you add our shipping insurance)
- It takes usually less than 72 hours (except weekend) after your order is paid to ship.
- After shipped, delivery in: 3-7 days for Europe and 5-15 days for USA.
- Shipping tracking number is sent to you after 3 days after the package is shipped. The tracking for France does not always work well, you may not hear from us for 5-7 days.
- We give particular attention to the packaging and delivery of all your products. Each shipment is treated with the utmost care. Our products are vacuum sealed to ensure protection, sterility, and especially incomparable discretion. We ship the products with their original packaging and instructions.